- Cookies are Client-Side files that contains user information
- Cookies are stored in the users browser.
- A Cookie can keep information in the user’s browser until deleted.
- If you set variable to “Cookies” then your user will not have to log in each time enter your community.
- Cookies can only store strings.
- Save Cookie for future reference.
- Cookie allowing 4kb (4096bytes).
- The setcookie() function must appear BEFORE the <html> tag.
- Sessions are Server-Side files that contain user information.
- Sessions are not able to store.
- Sessions is that when you close your browser you also lose the session.
- If you set the variable to “Session” then user activity will be tracked using browser sessions and your user will have to log in each time they re-opens the browser.
- Store our objects in sessions.
- Session couldn’t save the user data, users close their browser, they also lost the session.
- Session holding the multiple variable in sessions
- Session_start() function must be the very first thing in your document. Before any HTML tags.