Hello gamers, it’s been so long since i posted on this blog about gaming so today i’m here to share a solution of error comes in Clash of clans while playing it on Bluestacks. Many of the user play Clash of Clan in Bluestacks and most of them are generally facing an issue these days of Black patches, Black building or Black objects about which we will discuss below and give it’s possible solution. Below i have shared the fixes which are mentioned according to their priority to fix the problem in your device.
Why Black Building / Black Patches & Objects come in Clash of Clans
First of all, Most of the time this error comes when you are using outdated hardware technology which doesn’t meet minimum requirement needed for Bluestacks. Generally Insufficient RAM, old version of processor and scarcity of Graphic Card causes this issue.
And if you are using powerful system which meets all the requirements mentioned by Bluestacks and Clash of clans and still your are facing this issue then you might be using outdated version of Bluestacks or Graphic drivers which are causing this errors in your device.
How to fix Clash of Clans Black Building-Patches & Objects in Bluestacks
- First of all Check whether you are using the latest version of Bluestack or not, below i have given a link from where you can update the lastest version of Bluestacks. Bluestacks has become most friendly platform for android app and game users so to gain more users and to ascertain it’s stability in Android market it keeps on rolling out its update every single month by resolving few bugs and making user experience better than before. So it’s necessary for you to update it if you are facing this issue.
You can update you Bluestacks from here >> Bluestacks App Player
- The most effective fix is this, Open RUN Command (simply press Window+R) and type ‘regedit’ then hit enter it will open Windows Registry Editor.
- Now there in Windows Registry Editor you will see many entries just navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Bluestacks > Guests > Android.
- Now you will be seeing many of the registry mentioned there just double click on Memory registry key then a new window will open as Window DWORD (32-bit) value -> Select the Base as Decimal and change the value data to 500 and then hit the OK button. Now Restart your computer, Woah the problem has solved, thanks us later.
- I don’t believe after using the above fixes your problem wouldn’t be fixed but still the problem comes than check your System hardware specification. Go to your computer properties to ascertain your system hardware specs and then check what are minimum requirement asked by the Bluestacks and Clash of Clans for smoothly & hassle free playing the game in device.
- This is the last fix, make sure you have implemented the above fixes perfectly because nothing can fix your this problem other than this 4 best possible fixes i mentioned here. So the last one is, check whether you are using latest Graphic drivers or not. It has now become very crucial for your computer to use latest Graphic drivers to play Clash of Clans without any error so make sure you are using up to dated graphic card or not, you might be using nVidia, AMD or Intel graphics chipset any of the three so below i’m providing the latest version of these graphic drivers from where you can update it.
Update nVidia Graphics Driver
Update AMD Graphics Driver
Update Intel Graphics Driver
Well i have shared the best possible fixes i know to solve Clash of Clans Black patches, Black building or Black objects in Bluestacks but still if your problem comes then do let me know by commenting below. I’ll look after of your concern and try my best efforts to solve this. Will see you guys with my another post on Bluestacks fix, adios!!