How to fix/resolved AC3,DTS Not Supported Error In MX Player In IOS,Android,Windows : when we talk about bluestacks and we should ready for the error. Bluestacks throws error in almost every task and still downloaded by tons of guys and still using due to its functionality and interface. MX player is one of the best media player we have ever used in android , IOS and windows operating systems as it supports all the formats and having some extra features which enhances the video quality and watching experience. But after updating this app, there are lots of people facing some issue while playing videos. MX player is not supporting ac3 audio files and hence you can not hear the audio while playing video.In the recent update of MX player in all the platform some of the files are removed like AC3 and MLP which leads to Ac3, DTS not supported error in mx player in IOS, android and windows. So get ready for this trick.
AC3, DTS not supported error in mx player can be fixed easily. We just need to import the missing files or codecs in mx player library which is very simple task. We are providing the full guide toÂ How to fix/resolved AC3 ,DTS Not Supported Error In MX Player In IOS,Android and windows. You just need to follow some of the simple steps and that’s it. After that you will be able to be hear voice in your smartphone in every format and ac3,dts not supported error in mx player will be fixed permanently. without wasting your time, lets start and we are very confident that after reading this article you will surely able to fix this error.
fix/resolved AC3 ,DTS Not Supported Error In MX Player In IOS,Android,Windows : Step by step guide
- First of all, you have to download some of the missing codec we are listing here-
- Arm v7-neon
- Arm v7-tegra 3
- Arm v7-tegra 2
- Arm v6 VFP
- Arm v5te
- Arm V6
- AIO Packly
- Or you can download the complete pack of the above mentioned codecs . Click hereÂ (40 MB)
- JustÂ keep the downloaded folder(.zip file) to the root directory or in the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Now open mx player settings >>>>Decoder >>>>Custom codecs >>>>and select the file which you have downloaded from the above link named as arm v7 neon.zip.
- After that, your mx player starts restarting. It will automatically detects the right codec from the bunch of above file.
- After the completion of restarting process, click on help>>>>about check whether the required codecs are loaded or not.
- If you find that, codecs are successfully loaded then just select on SW decoder Â from audio files of format Ac3, DTS, Dobly videos or simply select for SW decoder or HW+ for all in one pack.
- That’s it we have done.
We have given the best way toÂ fix/resolved AC3 ,DTS Not Supported Error In MX Player In IOS,Android and windows. Hope this method will help you and if you face any issue then please comment below. We will revert back to you soon. stay tuned to us for more tech stuffs and other details. And please give your feedback. These actions will help us to improve our quality of services and way to presenting any guide. So keep commenting.