How to Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error-Parsing Package Error :- The game which made everyone crazy, Pokemon Go, without any doubt the most downloaded app (and game) in the IOS App Store and later on the Play Store in android market. The madness level of this game had been reached to it’s peak so this game has been banned in some countries like United Arab Emirates. Well today I’m here to provide you a solution of most occurring error “Parse Error – There is a problem parsing the package“ in the Pokemon Go. But this issue only comes in android devices, in IOS devices this game doesn’t some any kind of error till now. The main error of this error is the vast usage of the game around the world. The game received huge response from people around the world, it is the most popular in USA. Well in this post I’m going to share you how you can fix Pokemon Go Parse Error with ease so just stay with us and follow the simple steps shared below.
Method 1:- Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error
Most of the Antiviruses don’t allow user to allow third party apps therefore they block the installation of any app you are going to download from third party. So uninstall the antivirus you are using in your android device and reinstall Pokemon in your device. Hopefully now you won’t face any issue by simply doing this easy change which will help you to Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error.
Method 2:- ALLOW THIRD PARTY APPS
If you don’t want to Uninstall Antivirus from your Android device then you can follow this method to Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error. By this method you will able to allow to install third party apps.
- Go to the Settings in your Android devices.
- Then tap on Security.
- There you will get an option to allow apps from ‘Unknown Sources‘ just tap on allow them.
- Now by doing this you will allowing third party APK to get install in your Android device without any issue.
I recommend you to use Method 1, which will resolve you issue to large extent but still the issue occurs then you can use Method to Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error.
Method 3:- MANIFEST FILE VERIFICATION
Well this method is bit tough from the methods shared above, I would recommend you to use this only if you are having good hands in device code because by this method you need to go to change manifest file of the app, so just go through the step given below to verify your apps manifest file:-
- Change Name of the .apk File:- If you have changed the name of your APK file from abcd.apk to xyz.apk, then try renaming it to abcd.apk. Now reinstall the app, hopefully now the app will work hassle free and doesn’t give any error.
- Restore Default androidmanifest.xml:- Well your issue will get resolved by doing the step 1 but still If doesn’t work fro your properly then you need to restore the default manifest file on your Android device. Restore your androidmanifest.xml to default and voila you are done, now you won’t face the issue of “Parse Error – There is a problem parsing the package“
Method 4:- UPGRADE ANDROID VERSION
The game require Android 4.4 and up to work smoothly in your device, so make sure you are using updated android version. To update your android device, go to settings then tap on ‘About Phone’ there you will get an option of ‘Software update’ tap on it and it will update the latest version in your Android device.
Note:- You won’t get the option to update software if you have been already using the latest Android version according to your Android device.
The current version of Pokemon Go in android is 0.33.0 which promised to fix the small bugs that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses. I hope you would have enjoyed reading this post, if yes then do tell us about this post by commenting below also if you are still facing any issue in Pokemon Go then feel free to contact us by commenting in the comment section given below we would glad to assist you. So that’s all for today, in this post i prove you a trick How to Fix Pokemon Go Parse Error-Parsing Package Error, hope this will resolve your issue. Well would like to see you again in my next article about android and tech, stay with us. Take care