How To Sneak Into Your Friend’s WhatsApp Using WhatsApp Web : Whatsapp is one of the best and trending messaging application available in all the operating system for free and to be very frank , there is no alternative of whatsapp is there. Do you want to unveil the crush of your friend? Do you want to know who he’s flirting with? Do you want to sneak into his non-veg jokes? Well, here is a very simple trick you can use to sneak into your friend’s WhatsApp. Whatsapp is one of the best messaging application till now and to be very frank no application can beat that app in future too.
We are going to use the latest WhatsApp Web for this trick. WhatsApp Web is a facility officially by WhatsApp which lets you conveniently use WhatsApp on your desktop. And with this trick, we are going to exploit this feature. You can receive your friend’s messages and even send them on his behalf without ever letting him realize who did that!. So lets start with the guide. So just follow the full guide and fix this issue.
also read : how to hide whatsapp videos & images in gallery
How To Sneak Into Your Friend’s WhatsApp Using WhatsApp Web : Step by step guide
- You will need physical access to your friend’s phone for a minute, just one minute. Make any excuse you can – Tell him you want an app, a game, or a funny video, or tell him your phone is not working and you have to make an urgent call – Just anything! As long as you can get his/her phone, the excuse is fine!
- Turn on Mobile Data on your friend’s phone and connect him to internet. WhatsApp Web won’t work if the victim’s phone is offline.
- Turn on Mobile Data/Wi-Fi on your phone too and open http://web.whatsapp.com. (Use Chrome/Opera Browser)
- WhatsApp Web won’t open initially since it’s only meant for desktop users. But, there’s a small trick to make it work on your phone too. Just press those three-vertical dots on the top right, and select “Request for desktop site”.
- WhatsApp Web will open and display a barcode.
- Take your friend’s phone and open WhatsApp.
- Tap those three-vertical dots on the top right, and select WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the barcode with that.
- Wohoo! WhatsApp Web will now work on your phone, and you can send/receive messages on your friend’s behalf!
Caution While fixing Sneak Into Your Friend’s WhatsApp Using WhatsApp Web :
I do not recommend sneaking into anyone’s privacy! Keep that in mind! We intend that this trick should be considered for educational purposes only.
Things that can go wrong while Sneaking Into Your Friend’s WhatsApp Using WhatsApp Web :
WhatsApp Web will work only when your friend’s phone is connected to the internet. You can’t just sneak in anytime! Remember that!
Also, if your friend opens the WhatsApp Web column anytime, he can see that a system is logged in to his account. If he is smart enough, he can detect that it’s you and you can be caught! You probably won’t want to risk your friendship for momentary fun, would you?
If you’re looking for some more fun over WhatsApp, I would recommend you to check out the awesome list of 36 whatsapp tricks!
This trick is not exploiting a bug on WhatsApp, therefore there are very less chances that WhatsApp would ever fix it! Therefore, it’s like an open invitation for you to sneak in to anyone’s system anytime! The problem lies in gaining physical access to your friend’s phone for scanning the barcode!. So please dont forget to share it on Facebook and other social networking sites for free. and please dont hesitate while commenting. Your feedback is too important to us. Hope you like this post and dont forget to share it on facebook and other social networking sites for free. Stay tuned to us for more information.
Post written by Yashraj Kakkad