How to Hide Whatsapp Images, Videos From Gallery in Iphone, Android & Ipad: Are you looking for something new related to whatsapp ??? Then your search will surely end up here. Here are providing one of the new tweak regarding whatsapp for all major operating system’s smartphone users. Another whatsapp tweak which will really help you a lot and you have searched this trick once on internet and might you hadn’t got a suitable solution for that. But we came up with the best and working guide to fix this issue and you will love it. As we know that, we have lots of application which provides app locking facilities via which you can lock your Gallery box. But this trick allows you to hide whatsapp images, videos from gallary in iphone, android and ipad without locking gallery. Follow this guide.
It looks so wired when someone see your personal picture in your smartphone gallery. Sometimes app locker didnt help you when someone get the code to open. whatsapp is one of the best and most usable messaging application in all over the world and its usage is increasing with rapid rate. As we know that, whatsapp is now owned by facebook and we got voice calling feature in whatsapp application for android officially. After launching this features, its worth got increase to ton times and it became an awesome multitasker app. So in this post, we are providing the full guide toÂ How to Hide Whatsapp Images, Videos From Gallery in Iphone, Android & Ipad without app locking. You just need to follow the several steps and you will be able toÂ Hide Whatsapp Images, Videos From Gallery in Iphone, Android & Ipad. Get ready for this guide and after reading this guide you will be able to hide whatsapp images , video from gallery from iphone, android and ipad.
How to Hide Whatsapp Images, Videos From Gallery in Iphone, Android & Ipad Without Locking : step by step guide
First of all we are providing the full guide to fix this issue in iphone and ipad. So just follow the simple steps once and fix that desired task permanently.
Hide whatsapp images, videos from Gallery in Iphone , Ipad all version :
- First of all , go to the setting on whatsapp in iphone/ipad.
- Click on privacy button in the list.
- After clicking on privacy, you will be having a new list of option which consists photo option.
- After clicking on that, a new list will appear and then you have to turn on whatsapp button.
- We have done, your whasapp photos will be not shown in gallery anymore.
Hide whatsapp images, videos from Gallery in Android all version:
- Now we will read the trick to hide whatsapp images and videos in android and its quite lengthy process and you must have to any other third party file manager like ES file explorer file manager ,total commander etc. In this post , we have taken the example the of ES file manager as it is quite simple to use and worthy.
- So first of all , you have to download es file manager from google play store as it provides good functionality for managing application quickly. We will also recommend you to use that file manager. You can download ES file explorer via this link.
- Install that downloaded file manager in your android smartphone. Now open this file manager and search for whatsapp’s media main folder. You will find sdcard. for more assistance we are attaching a photo here.
- Now you have to add a folder in whatsapp images folder. For that you have to click on whatsapp images folder and then click on plus button as we can see in this image.
- Just name that folder .nonmedia without space and quotes as shown in this image and hit on ok button. You ill get a notification for that.
- Once you have done this task, go back to the gallery option and find the folder named as whatsapp images. You will not find that folder here, if you are still seeing that , please clear you cache from the phone settings.
- Some times, you will not be able to see .nonmedia folder in whatsapp images. Then there is no need to worry about that, you just need to enable Â the hidden files from the file manager setting as shown in this image. To enable hidden files option just go quickpic blue button on left top side>>> then search for show hidden files >>>> toggle on the button.
- Now go back to whatsapp image folder and there you will surely see the .nonmedia folder. Long press on that folder and delete that one. Once you have deleted that folder, your whatsapp images will start showing again in gallery if it doesn’t then please clear cache and check it again. And please turn off the option of show hidden files if you dont want to see the hidden files in every folder.
- That’s it we have done.
We have provided the best way to hide whatsapp images and videos in android, iphone and ipad all version in quite easiest way. You can also fix this issue. if you face any kind of issue while fixing this issue then dont hesitate while commenting. We will revert back to you with best possible solution. Please give your feedback in form of comments as your feedback will improve our quality and services. Stay tuned to us for more details and other tech stuffs.