Fix/resolved Galaxy Null IMEI # Not registered Network Error Permanently : Errors are inevitable but we can fix them easily with proper guidance. So we are providing the fix of one of the most common error. Â We came up with another android error which is faced by tons of users. In the previous post we shown how to fix unable to send message on android device with the easiest and working solution. We got so many mails regarding this error fix so we decided to write a post regarding this issue. This error is faced majorly by galaxy user and no body is getting the permanently solution ofÂ Â Galaxy Null IMEI error or not registered network error permanently. Follow steps and fix it.
i faced this error few days back and suddenly all the network gone. I searched a lot about that and found that this problem is faced by many galaxy user irrespective of galaxy model. Then we decided to write to a full guide to how toÂ Fix/resolved Galaxy Null IMEI # Not registered Network Error Permanently for all Samsung device. If you are facing null IMEI error or wrong on baseband after upgrading your device then you can fix null imei error from our post for sure. before that, read out the reason that this error occurs.
Reason forÂ Galaxy Null IMEI # Not registered Network Error :
The main reason behind this error, when you upgrade or update your galaxy smartphone. Some smartphone is not able to read your old network and it shows not register on network and your unique IMEI number is null.
How to RestoreÂ Galaxy Null IMEI # Not registered Network Error Permanently : Step by step guide
you must have to some simple steps to fix this issue permanently. These steps does not require any technical knowledge. Just read the steps and perform them on your smartphone.
- first of all you have to dialÂ *#06# in dialer pad. This code is use to check the imei code of smartphone.
- After dialing this number if are able to see a code then every thing is fine or if you are seeing a imei null status then follow the below mentioned steps.
- Then you need to dialÂ *#197328640# orÂ *#*#197328640#*#*.
- This step will bring you into developer mode(command mode).
- Now press number 6.
- Then select option number 1(FTM)
- After pressing number 1, you will see the status of FTM. If it is on then off the ftm by pressing off.
- After clicking on FTM off, your nulled imei will be restored automatically.
- Now you just need to turn on FTM again.
- Go to menu and press number 2 to turn it on.
- Now wait for some time to settle it down.
- Now turn off your phone. Remove the battery and sim card for some time. After 2-3 mint , set the battery and sim again and start your smartphone.
- Once, your smartphone turned on completely. DialÂ *#197328640#.
- Then click on debugÂ screen.
- Now select Phone control
- After that, click or select nas control.
- Now select forÂ RRC(HSDPA), which is 5th option.
- After that, just click on click RRC revision, which is option number 2.
- Once you have done with option 2, just select option 5 HSPDA only.
Once you have done with all the steps restart your smartphone again after removing battery and sim card. Turn on your phone and dialÂ #06#Â and check your iemi will be successfully restored. So we have provided the best and one of the single way toÂ Fix/resolved Galaxy Null IMEI # Not registered Network Error Permanently. Hope it will also work for you .Comment below with your problem we will fix your error soon.