How to recover deleted files windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista Quickly Latest trickÂ :Â Hi guys we arrived with the most common and most searchable trick for windows.Â With the advent of internet and computer it seems that our way of keeping the important files and sweet memories in way of pictures are changed totally. Now nobody likes to use the old and conventional ways of keeping their important data or images, rather they prefer to keep them in their computers or laptops as soft copy. But have you ever think of a situation if you delete any files by mistake?I guess almost every one of us who does it has confronted this kind of situation at least once in their life. So in these situations the first question which arises in your mind is how to recover deleted files windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista?Â
Here we are providing the complete step by step process to make it done. you can easily retrieve your all data by following this trick.
How the files can be deleted
There are not only a few reasons but there can be a lot of situations or circumstances by which your files can get deleted, but some of the most common factors or reasons for this are as follows
- Pressing shift delete button by mistake
- Accidently deleted files.
- Due to Virus attack
- Partition rebuild fails
- Clearing recycle bin
- Ctrl X any particular file
- Delete files after using the disk cleanup
- Delete files after system or software bug
- Other various causes of accidents.
So in this sort of situations a novice in this matter canâ€™t do anything but to regret for the mistake he has done. But not anymore, now with the emergence of various file recovery software it is easier to recover the files and pictures.
Data recovery software and how to recover files deleted file in windows xp/7/8/8.1/vista : Step by step guide Â Â Â
Now you have the answer of how to recover deleted files windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista? But first you have to know that what data recovery software is all about and how to operate the same. This is a particular kind of software which is used to recover the files deleted while emptying the recycle bins or shift delete files or accidentally deleted files by mistake. This is one of the easiest ways to recover the files and also operating this software is like a piece of cake as well. To recover the files with this software you have to follow a few steps to get your file back. The steps are as follows
- There are numerous data recovery software available in the market and you can choose one according to your preference but it is better to go with the branded ones. After choosing one download the same in your system and install it by clicking the setup file from download folder.
- After installing the same open the software and scan your system with the help of the software to find the files which were deleted. At the time of searching you can specify a few parameters like file type or the time period and so on but if you canâ€™t remember anything you can simply go for the search all files option.
- Now when you get the files you can choose to recover from them which you need and within a few moment of time it will be automatically restored in your system.
- You just have to download a tool to recover deleted files i.e. RECUVA.Â
- This is a trusted tool and it is 100% working.
Requirement to Recover Deleted Files in Windows xp/7/8/8.1/vista :
- Your hard drive may not used/overwritten from where you are recovering file.
- Once you have install the mentioned software, then it will show a green signal light.
- Chances are quite high if files has yellow light.(recoverable file)
- Chances are quite less if files have red light.(may not be recoverable)
How to Use Recuva To Recover Deleted files in windows xp/7/8/8.1/vista : Step by step guide
- Install the download software from the above given link.
- It may take some time to get installed in your machine.
- Once the installation will be done.
- You will get a shortcut icon on your home screen.
- LaunchÂ recuva.
- Then please select the type of file which you want to get back in your and hit on next option.
- Then a new window will popup on your screen and it will ask you about the location to recover some specific file. If you know the location, then please browse and if you dont know the exact location then please click on i dont know and click on start.
- Then Recuva starts searching your deleted files in windows xp/7/8/8.1/vista.
- It may time some time to search your files.
- Once the searching will complete, then you will get a list of files on your screen in the window. You can recover the required file but make sure that only green signal files will be recovered and red signal light will not recovered. Select the required file and click on recover.
- Once you click on recover file, a new windows will popup and it will ask you about the location on which you want to save the recovery file.
- Click on next option and you will get a folder with your files at the desired location.
- That’s it we have done.
Albeit of the fact that this software are the best answer of How to recover deleted files windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, but you have to remember one thing that though this sort of software can recover almost every kind of files starting from .xls files, .ppt files, psd email files, JPG/JPEG photos, BMP images, GIF picture files, TIFF photo files, PNG picture files, Lotus office notes and files, PDF files, avi video files, mp4 videos, mp3 music, 3gp files, RM films, RMVB movies, winrar zip files, etc. deleted for one or other reasons from your system irrespective of the version of your operating system Â but there are also some cases where it is not very helpful as well. Hope your problem will be resolved and if your face any issue then please comment below. We will fix that issue as soon as possible.